Election Countdown – 35 Days…
Trump Taxes: =>>
Someone released Donald and Marla Trump’s Federal Income Tax Return without his permission. If Marla didn’t release the report, then one or more persons may be charged with a Federal Crime. In any case, his tax return became the major topic of current conversation today, and other topics faded.
Dr. Ben Carson and others have made several valid points:
- Donald Trump committed no crime by taking advantage of legitimate deductions in the tax code.
- Who in their right mind pays more income tax than necessary? Certainly not the Clintons — nor any of their wealthy donors from Hollywood and Wall Street.
- The unauthorized publication of his tax return by a major newspaper probably constitutes a Federal crime.
- Trump paid millions of dollars of state and local taxes. His employees and vendors paid millions of dollars of state, local, and federal income taxes.
- Don’t let liberals mislead you into a “pity party for Vendors” who gambled and lost on a bankrupt business venture. When a Vendor serves a really big business, the Vendor knowingly takes risks in hopes of making huge profits. The chance that a big business goes bankrupt is a common risk for every Vendor. A smart Vendor factors that into his business relationships and plans accordingly so as to limit his exposure. That’s just a normal part of doing business in America.
We look forward to Tuesday’s Vice Presidential Debate. Mike Pence will do us all proud!!